The Accounting Group hosts an extensive programme of research seminars, featuring external scholars and academic experts covering a rich range of exciting topics in the accounting field, including financial reporting, management accounting, climate change, and sustainability.
The accounting seminar series will continue hosting seminars both in person and online. The details of these seminars will be circulated to accounting academics ahead of the seminar. You can see the line-up of speakers listed below.
We hope that you enjoy the series.
Teaching block one
- 26/09/2022 – Luminita Enache, Calgary University
- 3/10/2022 – Yves Gendron, Université Laval – Soutien
- 10/10/2022 – Mohan Venkatachalam, Duke University
- 17/10/2022 – Finia Kuhlman, London School of Economics
- 31/10/2022 – David Crevlin, HEC Paris
- 14/11/2022 – Stephannie Lacroque, Notre Dame University
- 28/11/2022 – Helen Tregidga, Royal Holloway, University of London
- 5/12/2022 – Chandana Alawattage, University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School
Teaching block two
- 6/02/2023 – Rebecca Warren, University of Essex
- 13/02/2023 – Henrik Nilsson, Stockholm School of Economics
- 20/02/2023 – Juan Manuel Garcia Lara, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- 27/02/2023 – Nico Lehmann, Erasmus School of Economics
- 13/03/2023 – Ted Christensen, University of Georgia
- 17/04/2023 – Eli Amir, London Business School
- 24/04/2023 – Silvia Jordan, University of Innsbruck
- 28/04/2023 – Annalisa Prencipe, Bocconi University
Find out more about the University of Bristol Business School webinars and events.